These keto tostadas are the perfect vessel for leftovers like pulled pork or shredded chicken (plus classics like taco-seasoned ground beef or chorizo)!
Just warm up (or cook) whatever protein you’re using and prepare your garnishes while the tostadas are getting nice and crispy in the oven!
Once they’re done, pile your toppings high and serve with condiments like guacamole, salsas, sour cream and cheese!
This recipe only makes 2 tostadas, so be sure to scale it up depending on how many folks you’re feeding!
2-ingredient tostada recipe that’s keto-friendly!
- ½ cup shredded, whole milk cheese (any kind)
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, thoroughly mix egg white and cheese (30 seconds). With your hands, thinly spread/shape the mixture into equal sized circles on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove, carefully flip each tostada and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and pile on your choice of toppings (I used shredded chicken and more cheese—optionally, return to oven for 1-2 minutes to melt cheese).
- Garnish with your choice of condiments (like guacamole, sour cream, salsa or green onions) and enjoy (see notes for storage/prep tips)!
Net carbs: 1.1g
If you’re not using the tostadas right away, let cool completely then store in a resealable bag in the fridge. Before serving, reheat in a 375°F oven for 5 minutes or until crispy.
It’s best to use a meat topping that isn’t too wet. Otherwise, the tostada will become soggy (e.g. use pulled pork or pan-fried chorizo instead of something like chili).
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: keto tostadas, mexican low-carb, keto dinner recipes
Hey there—I’m Nate! I’m passionate about developing delicious, healthy recipes and exploring better living through low-carb, wholesome cooking! Welcome! I'm glad you're here!