Home » Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe is so simple that you’ll memorize it after the first time you make it!
I love recipes like this because they’re quick to make and can be thrown together with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
These keto peanut butter cookies are not only a cinch to prepare, they’re also super delicious, moist and chewy in the center (unlike some other low-carb cookie recipes I’ve attempted).
Give these a try next time you’re craving something sweet (just resist the urge to eat them all in one sitting—there’s a reason the recipe only makes 8)!
Super simple keto-friendly peanut butter cookies ready in 15 minutes flat!
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup 1:1 low-carb sweetener/sugar substitute (I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute)
- 1 cup all natural smooth peanut butter (salted—no added sugar or oils)
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together the egg and sweetener with a sturdy mixing utensil.
- Add the peanut butter and mix for 2 minutes until completely combined (mixture will thicken).
- Roll mixture into a log (about 2 inches in diameter) on a parchment-lined sheet pan and cut into 8 equal disks.
- Arrange the disks on the sheet pan and press down gently to flatten slightly (see notes). Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes (bake on the middle rack/center of the oven to prevent burning).
- Remove from oven and use the back of a fork to make a crosshatch pattern on each cookie while they’re still hot.
- Let cool completely (at least 15 minutes) and enjoy!
Net carbs: 4g
These cookies won’t melt and spread while baking like traditional cookies do, which is why you need to flatten them slightly before they go into the oven.
If you have a silicone baking mat, I would recommend using that instead of, or in addition to, parchment paper to ensure the bottoms of the cookies don’t burn.
Optionally, you can add some vanilla extract, chocolate chips and a pinch of salt (if your peanut butter isn’t salted) to make these cookies extra delicious!
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto desserts, peanut butter cookies, low-carb snacks
Hey there—I’m Nate! I’m passionate about developing delicious, healthy recipes and exploring better living through low-carb, wholesome cooking! Welcome! I'm glad you're here!